11 Question You Should Ask Your SEO Clients
September 26, 2008 · Print This Article
- Do you have a list of unused domains you may have bought but aren’t using?
- Where are your additional unused domains being hosted?
- How many sub-domains do you currently have?
- Do you advertise your url in any offline advertising (magazines, radio etc.)?
- Do you use server load balancing i.e www1.domain.com, www2.domain.com?
- Do you already have listings on Craigslist, Kijiji, Gumtree?
- Do you use Facebook, Youtube, Google Video to promote your services?
- Do you have any embeddable content (widgets, calculators) that use dynamic query strings?
- Are all your telephone numbers, addresses, and contact email id’s up to date
- Where do you see your online marketing efforts going in 1 year’s time?
- What digital content do you have that might be able to be added to your website? And, do you think this content is useful to a particular audience?
Avoid the horror stories and the OMG moments by remembering to ask the questions you usually don’t ask your client the next time around. I’m sure there’s more that experienced SEO’s can offer, so please leave me a comment with your thoughts and opinions on the subject.